Birthday weekend is upon us

9:12 AM

That's right. I'm a total princess/diva who has an entire weekend of birthday fun planned. But in reality it's just a weekend with my parentals and sister, my in laws, and my only little family. I. Am. So. Excited. Prepare for the Instabomb and Facebook picture overload. My mom texted me a couple of days ago asking me what I wanted for my birthday. I replied with "Clothes. Same as always." I seriously have zero clothes for spring/summer so that's a pretty fair answer I think. However, if I were totally honest. I've wanted the same thing for my birthday/Christmas/any other present-giving holiday for years now. And that one thing is this my friends:

Obviously not this exact model although I like this one as well but any kind of vintage record player would be amazing. One day, when money is not as big of an issue I will buy myself a record player and then I will spend the rest of my life buying a ridiculous amount of records so I can one day have a room that looks just like this-

And then I would sit in this room and listen to City and Colour, Ben Harper, Dave Matthews Band, The Beatles, Janis Joplin, Mumford and Sons, Michael Jackson, Frank Sinatra, and so many more...all. on. vinyl. 

Dreaming...


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images