Ranch/corn flake chicken

9:30 AM

It occurred to me as I started making dinner tonight that this recipe is one of my go-to/easy/yummy favorites straight from mama's kitchen. I use to ask her to make this all the time, y'all. All. The. Time.   And now I make it on the nights we can't figure out what to eat or want something easy and simple. So here it is:

Ranch/corn flake chicken:

Ingredients-
4-6 pieces of chicken strips
1 packet of ranch dressing seasoning
1 stick of butter, melted
1 1/2 C plain corn flakes, crushed

We eat this so much that we stopped buying packets of the ranch dressing seasoning and just started buying it in the bottle


This was my first time pairing it with asparagus. It was going to go bad soon so I just threw it on there with the chicken. Not too bad. 


How to-
Preheat the oven to 350. Melt the stick of butter completely and then add the packet of ranch dressing seasoning, mix. In a separate bowl crush the cereal. I just use my hands for this but you can use a blender. Take each strip of chicken and soak it in the butter/ranch mixture then roll it in the cereal. Place them on a baking sheet lined with foil. I am ridiculous about being able to taste everything so I pour the remaining mixture of butter/ranch over each piece and then the crushed cereal as well. Bake for 1 hour. Literally it's THAT simple!

Enjoy!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images