Scheel Family Pictures

1:30 PM

The week before Christmas we went on an awesome trip to Mississippi to visit my father in law's side. We have all been trying to go at the same time since Kaleb and I got married (4.5 years ago) but our schedules never matched up or we just didn't have it in our budget. So, since I knew this might not happen again for a while I proposed we do family pictures. Also, I'm still working on my portfolio so any chance I get to snap some shots I'm all about it! I loved being at Kaleb's grandma's house. It was smack dab in the middle of the sticks...literally. The pictures I took were just a few feet from her actual house and the entire area was just gorgeous. I hope we can take pictures again there for years and years to come.






















You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images